2007년 1월 27일 토요일

The Poetry Portfolio


Hate poetry
I hate poetry!
1. Needs to be rhythmic
2. Poem is not my type.
3. I don’t like to read rhythmically.
4. Hate the process of poetry.
5. The worst type of poetry is haiku.
6. Teachers tell us to memorize.


Copycat poem

So much depends
Upon
A window
With shiny glasses
Letting the sunshine transparent
So that plants could absorb it and grow.

So much depends
Upon
A man with scary appearance
Make everyone stay away from him
However, he’s innocent and kind like an angel
Many people love this man


Music
I once had played the violin
For a long time
learned for four years
Like the fiddler on the roof
My little fingers
Flew like a puny fairy
My little violin
Sang like blue bird
My master with old violin and professional looking
Was admirable and friendly

Now I challenge to play
A bigger, thicker, lower sound instrument
The biggest string I’ve ever seen
My big fingers
Pizzicato like a bee stings
My enormous bass
Roar like a storm
Our conductor with great talents
Will always look great.


Cinquain

The pool
I start to dive
Then people dive with me
Soon, the water start polluting
Yellow.

Bass
Tall, wooden instrument
Howling, vibrating, Plucking
Stumping elephant
tall beautiful woman

댓글 없음: